Great Grass are the UK’s number 1 artificial grass retailer. Our continued relationship saw as asked to design and develop their third phase e-commerce website and push them even further ahead of their competitors.
The new responsive website takes things up a notch in all departments. A user friendly dropdown navigation has allowed us to introduce a large number of new pages, but without it being cluttered. Case studies have been developed to showcase the products usage in a variety of areas, and the buying process has been simplified with the introduction of customer specific pages and the unique ‘which grass is best for you’ section which helps streamlines buyers.
Specific goals were set to increase the nbumbver of sample packs requested as this is a proven method of conversion, within a few weeks this figure has gone from 1 in 14 visit to 1 in 7
In addition to the website we have designed a bespoke grass sample pack folder, press adverts, signage, stationery and graphics for sample stands which can now be found in a number of carpet retailers around Manchester.
Jamie Thorpe, Digitial & Traditional Marketing Manager at Great Grass commented:
“The performance of Great Grass has been fantastic over the past 12 months; but because we strive to provide the very best service & products to our customers we carried out a complete strategic marketing review on the company.
What we discovered from a design perspective:
- The market is becoming congested with businesses offering the “lowest prices” but offering sub-standard products.
- With so many other businesses appearing we needed to improve our brand recognition to ensure potential customers understood the valuable qualities of our products instead of concentrating on the cost and selling price of our products.
- We felt our brand identity was not communicating our authentic qualities, values & brand promise as well as what we would have hoped; to our potential customers.
- The customers image of the brand did not reflect our brand identity.
- We needed to improve our brand recall to improve our conversion rates of leads to sale. Ensuring Great Grass was at the top of their mental preferred supplier list.
With this in mind; myself & my colleagues at Great Grass sat down with Devote Associates to discuss our long term brand management & our strategic aims & objectives. Devote Associates were fantastic to work with & were extremely knowledgeable in the areas that I have identified above. Dan worked hard with us to create a new, cleaner, sharper & more professional brand identity; which would portray trust & experience in our market. We expect the new identity will show off our USPs instead of concentrating on the sale price.
Devote Associates worked closely with us to ensure our brand consistency was immaculate across all of our marketing channels, we envisage that this will dramatically improve our brand recognition, awareness, recall & conversion rates.
Our newly designed state of the art website provides great content which we envisage will inform customers more about our brand; our vales & our brand promise.”